Colton Square offers the comprehensive refurbishment of a listed former police station combined with the development of new grade A offices, to provide the only institutional quality office accommodation in the city centre.
The building was constructed between 2006 and 2008 and provides highly specified flexible accommodation designed for multi-occupancy. Part of Two Colton Square benefits from the former police station’s original layout and features:
- Glass atria with feature lighting to create a modern, manned reception area
- VRV air-conditioning system
- Two 12-person passenger lifts
- Metal-tiled suspended ceilings
- Broadband fibre connectivity – BT, Virgin
- Flexible, open-plan floor plates
- Fully accessed raised floors with 110mm clear void
- Floor to ceiling height 2.7m
- Fully carpeted
- Two Colton Square EPC Rating B
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.